Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Friday June 1st Full Moon Detail Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friday June 1st Full Moon Detail Day
    Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:57am

With Arlington on Saturday, and most of us are going to be cleaning our Fiero’s within an inch of a life Friday night, I figured I would propose that we all do it together. Its a long summer night and will be a full moon so we will have light until we decide to shut down.  People can bring their cleaning supplies, tools, whatever you use to get your car ready for a drive and show.

I have a shop vac and a pressure washer.  It’s a really weak pressure washer but it works good for suddsing down the cars and or cleaning engines.  I also here rumor of a few people wanting to bring their cars over to wire up some quick audio gear in their cars for the runs as well.  I might even partake in quick Sub and AMP install into the 88GT.

We can order Pizza’s and relax.  Feel free to bring some beer and or coolers if you want. 

It will be a good ole time. 

Party will start at 6pm and run till dark which is around 10pm or so.  We will need to make sure and call an early enough night so that people can get home and get enough rest for the drive on Saturday.

If you plan to attend this Fiero wash and wax day under the full moon.  Please reply either here publicly or on the club forum. 

My cell is in my sig below.

David E. Bergquist
Cell 604-807-2623
85GT 4.9 V8 5spd, 88GT 2.8 V6 5spd
Founder www.westcoastfieros.com
Home Page www.captfiero.com

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:13pm

Looks like I have to change out both CV shafts in Lisa’s car tomorrow.  So I plan to get an early start on the cleaning and setting things up.

If anyone has the day off.  I just got a call from Kerry McGinnis from Victoria.  (Sliver car with ghost flames into a horse on the side of the car)  He will be coming over on the 1pm ferry and will stay the night before the run.

Hope to see lots of you over here tomorrow. 

Could you please post up, when you are coming for the detail session, as well as what you plan on doing. 

IE Hang Out, Wash, Wax, Check parts.  Check out other cars.   Eat Pizza and Drink Beer.

See ya’ll on Friday or Saturday Morning.  IN any case I am going to be here so feel free to pop by.

David

604-807-2623

Oh Address 16908 104ave Surrey B.C. we will be working behind the house so follow the Ally around back.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic