West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Engines / Transmissions and Related Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTT aftermarket dog bone for stock one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote brad12329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTT aftermarket dog bone for stock one
    Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:36pm

Wanting to trade my westcoast fiero dogbone for a stock dogbone.

Need stock one to qualify for collector plates.

This is the one i have.

thanks

brad12329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote brad12329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 5:43pm

Willing to pay cash or even trade my extra center console skeleton for one.

Finding a stock dogbone is turning out to be quite the challenge, out of all the things i have to do to get collector plates i thought this would be one of the easier ones.

Well any help is much appreciated, thanks everyone.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:15pm
Do you want to just borrow my one for the pictures and inspection? I'd hate to see you give up a great part if you don't need to...
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
brad12329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote brad12329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:03pm

Yeah that would be great, if i cant find one in the next couple weeks then i will definately take you up on that offer.

Damien is painting a intake for me and trading me (my intake is polished right now) that should be ready to go on in a couple weeks. Once thats on then i'm ready to take the pictures.

But if i cant get one, i could take the picture and keep looking cause the application process takes 3 weeks to get approval and hopefully find one in that time.

Thanks Romeo.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:51pm
Not a problem, my engine is still out so you can borrow it for as long as you need.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
CShoecraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CShoecraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:30pm
Hi Brad, Sean and I got the Dog Bone out of our car and will be at the UBC slush run on the 27th, tomorrow.

My Phone number is 360-393-2368

Charles
brad12329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote brad12329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:23pm

Thanks Charles, What time approx will you be there?

I can be there around 10am. I'll just call you in the morning if you don't get this message.

Thanks, see you tomorrow

brad12329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote brad12329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:35pm

Still looking unfortunately, turns out he didn't know the v6 and 4 cylinder uses different mounts, he had the longer one for a 4.

:(

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic