West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Members Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another 88 GT for my collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote 88 Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another 88 GT for my collection
    Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:52pm
Just thought I would post a picture of my new toy. Just brought it home from Alberta. It's a very clean white 88 GT T-Top with 22,000 original miles on the clock. Imported by the last owner from Texas it is almost totally stock except for some minor upgrades like a CD player and wheels. Like most 24 year olds it needs some work but drove it more than a thousand miles to bring it home so I think the drive train may be OK. Engine runs nice and quiet although like many of these a little on the rich side I think. May have to do the shifter cables as they are a little stiff. Although that improved somewhat with driving the car. Air conditioning needs a recharge and the headlights like to stay up but then go down overnght. Never seen that one before! Maybe the control module is getting tired? The interior is very clean. Should be easy to register as a collector next year. 
So many Fiero's, So little time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic