West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Fiero Shows
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revscene Spring Meet 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revscene Spring Meet 2013
    Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:59pm
Revscene has announced their spring meet for this year to be March 24 from 11:00am to 2:00pm. Typically, it is at Spanish Banks in Vancouver but they might be looking to change that since the VPD have been going out more to harass them than to keep it safe for everybody. The Revscene organizers work very hard to work with the authorities, but last year, I believe people were being ticketed from every minor infraction that could be spotted.   

In anycase, I have never seen a Fiero at Revscene so I will bring it up here now so we can consider making a showing. We can join up with Riced out Hondas, Modded Porsches, VWs, MINIs, BMWs, Camaros & Corvettes (a few...sometimes) etc etc etc.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
bcampbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bcampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:30pm
I'm thinking about bringing my Firebird there.
'86 2m6 F23 5-speed, LSD, 3.5L LX9
'89 Firebird 3500T, T56
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:25pm
In case some of you are still considering, RevScene's spring meet is tomorrow (Sunday March 23 2013) at Spanish Banks from 11:00am to 2:00pm.

If you go, drive very legally.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:22pm

Too bad...out for a road bike ride, maybe head out that way...maybe not, too much traffic

Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:13am
It was wall to wall people and cars. About a 3 mile stretch from the entrance curve to western end of Spanish Banks.   A few American Muscle cars made a showing too, but no Fieros.

It was insane. I think this was the biggest Revscene spring meet ever.

HarleeQuinn86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HarleeQuinn86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:05pm
Oh man... I've done shows but nothing that big. Typically
just the for charity ones. I maybe would bring my little
Fiero there but... I'll have to see if this guy is going to
sell me this rocker panel. Otherwise I don't think anyone
would give her the time of day compared to some of those
cars.
Nikki's Beaut:
Red 1986 Fiero GT
2.8L V6
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:52pm
Official count was 1012 cars.   Unofficially, there were at least 50 more just driving around with no place to park.

Ken's Flickr Set of RevScene's 2013 Spring Meet

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic