West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Fiero Shows
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Club drive to David & Lisa?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Club drive to David & Lisa?
    Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:28pm
Fiero Fest NW 2013 is scheduled for August 9-11 2013.

I am making plans to go to it this year and don't think anybody else in the club is really interested. I understand it is a long drive.   

I was wondering if there is any interest in a club drive to visit David & Lisa in Oregon. Those not going to Fiero Fest can turn around and go back to Canada and those going to Fiero Fest can head east to Richland.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 8:03pm
Have fun, son's wedding weekend
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
redwilley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote redwilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 6:20am
Sounds like fun, however I also have a wedding to attend a distance
away.
redwilley
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2013 at 2:07pm
Well we will need a heads up on who is or is not coming. We have 2 spare bedrooms BUT neither have beds in them, however we do have a Hide-a-Bed couch in the living room that could be used. We are also going to be renovating both bathrooms (obviously one at a time) around that time. This house just turned 110 years old, (built in 1903) So even though it has been updated a half dozen times, its getting time to be done again. Would be neat to see you all down here. Plus we may be needing drivers for our cars to come down at some point.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:41pm
Nobody has said anything else about this so I will be the only one heading to Richland. Unlikely I will take the long way around. I'll have to find an excuse some other day to head to Oregon and visit you guys, David.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic