Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parts Storage Super Sale Aug 24th/25th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts Storage Super Sale Aug 24th/25th
    Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:23pm
For the last Few years Lisa and I have managed a parts locker for members of West Coast Fiero’s. There were a few of us directly involved and a bunch of people indirectly involved. The company that owned the facility has sold it and the new owners, out of sheer spite, have decided to raise the rent from $100 per month to $600 per month. We have until the 1st of the month to vacate or pay the increased prices.   We have known this for a few weeks, however I just got back to Canada Yesterday. I went down and shot photos of the contents of the locker. I was not able to take the time and open every box, but here is what there is.

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday selling items. I will be available by appointment during the week as well. What is not gone by the following Saturday at 6pm will be forfit and sent to the dump. I am going to save the rare stuff like 88 Suspension parts and some body panels for my own cars, but the rest must go.

Here is a snippet from a post I made a week ago about pricing.

What does not get sold for even pennies on the dollar, will then become Freebies on the last day of the month that we keep the locker.   I think if it is suitably advertised, publicized, promoted, we could get people from Washington to come up and pick through it, as well as maybe a person from Alberta to zip out and do a batch buy for Alberta members.

Note prices below are for My Parts only, and prices do not apply to Dawgs parts.

Anyone needing a 125C Fiero Automatic, I think there are 2 or 3 of those in the locker that I know of that need to be sold. I'd go as low as 50 bucks to a club member. Fenders 25 bucks, hoods 25 bucks, trunk lids, SE/Coupe/Early GT 25 bucks, Headlight Motors Early cars, 15 bucks (SOLD AS IS, as I can't be there to warranty anything) Late Model motors, 20 bucks.   Interior Trim parts probably 5 bucks. Dash boards $30 if they have good corners, 10 bucks if they have busted corners.   The more you buy the more free stuff I will throw in.    

Great Fiero Garage Sale, Saturday August 24th 11am to 4pm and Sunday August 25th 10am-6pm Also Monday - Friday by appointment. Call David 604-584-7717 or Lisa 604-897-1465 Location, It is near Hwy 10 and 184th st in Cloverdale. It will be just past 53rd large Gravel Parking Lot with Trucks parked in it on the Left. Then Look for Fiero's. Also Contact Damian, 604-818-4332

http://captfiero.com/fierogaragesale

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:24am
These are older pics but it shows the contents of the boxes, so please note the number written on the pic in the photo to aid in finding stuff you want/need/desire.

Thanks In Adavance David

P.S. ignore the 807 2623 number as it is no longer valid.

http://captfiero.com/storagegalley05202011/index.html
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
ZeroC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZeroC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:44pm
holy jebus !!

dats alot of stuff / junk :)

what do you want for that complete v6 exhaust need the down pipe back with the tips

Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:38pm
I don't even know if those exhaust systems are there. That 2nd link was more for the stuff in the boxes. I'll have to double check on the first gallery.

However if I do have it, I know you always have cool stuff to trade with. Will have to chat.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:42pm
I just looked over the 1st gallery pics, and I don't see the exhaust. The place where they used to be, now has 87/88 fuel tanks. (I had 5 but am down to 4 left, I normally would ask 100-120 for the tanks, but due to forced sale, I'll take 30 each.

I probably have the exhaust tips, I would go 30 for a set. Unless you have something cool to trade.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
ZeroC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZeroC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:38pm
i have tips here ...just a lil bent up ...will just fab up some new pipes

Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:02pm
Photos from the day. All the pics are here,
Garage Sale Pics
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:05pm

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:07pm
There were other people that came and went throughout the day, but I did not get pics of them, or their names for that matter. However it was fun. I ended up being there from 10am to a little after 8:30pm waiting on a few people to show up.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Jim85GT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jim85GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:13pm
Hi Dave, how can I connect with you to pick up and pay for the dash you put aside for my 85Gt.?  I haven't been able to do much this week do to work and relatives but, will have more time on Friday after work and all day Saturday....
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:28pm
Just call my land line number 604-584-7717 I am available almost 24hrs a day, just give me a heads up a few hours ahead of time and I can be around.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Fire451 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fire451 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2013 at 4:16pm
If anybody wants the th425 transmission that is there feel free to just
take it... they are really hard to find.. I searcjed for 7 years to get that
one and then lost interest in the car.   Would be nice to see it goto good
use instead of going to the scrap heap
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:30am
Dave, I am spending several hours at the storage today (Saturday). Can
I assume that you have pulled out everything you want to bring home
with you?

Are we declaring it a free for all now?

Dawg
You dream it up....I'll make it
Twinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Twinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:57pm
When are you going to be there I forgot to pick up a few items when I
was there the other day. Wouldn't mind another quick visit if I could.
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 9:24pm
Was there till about 5:00 pm loading my trailer. Not sure what will
happen now. These land lords are abrasive and not very
understanding. If another opportunity presents itself I will post it here.

Keep your eyes peeled however. There likely won't be much notice.

Cheers

Dawg
You dream it up....I'll make it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic