Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

September Meeting Reminder, 14th 6pm.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September Meeting Reminder, 14th 6pm.
    Posted: 08 September 2013 at 10:19pm
Ok as my last meeting reminder to the group. This is a big meeting to be at. Lisa and I have handed off the club prizes, and club funds to Harrison and Glen. Jim McAlester will be taking the club library. We still have yet to find out Who has the club banner. So if you were the one that picked it up please speak up.

This is an important meeting for the members to attend. This is to decide the future direction of West Coast Fiero’s of BC.

The Meeting will be at the Ricky’s Restaurant in Langley. In the Banquet Room as usual. 204st and 88th Ave. 6pm start time and run till it’s done. Same place we have been for the last couple years.
Date September 14th 2013

Main Topics of Discussion

Rolling meeting locations, so the meeting would be moved around month to month, so the people on the West Side of the Port Mann are not getting killed with Bridge Tolls.

Meeting Start times, should it stay at 6pm or change back to 7pm.

Due’s should they stay the same $30, be reduced or gotten rid of all together. Bear in Mind Dues are what pay for Club Decals, Discount Cards for Lordco and more importantly this email list and the club domain.   Food at Club Picnics and other expenses.

Club Dinner Draw, it costs the club 15 bucks per meeting, that’s $180 per year. That’s a fair chunk of change for the club.

Club Structure, who is in charge of what. It’s not fair to lay everything onto 1 or 2 people. I know how much work it is, speaking from Experience, as Lisa and I did it for many years. The last 15 years to be exact.   It’s been a labor of love, but life and times have moved us away from the club hobby and we are spending more and more time away from BC it’s not fair to the club to have us remain in charge when we are not even here to be in charge. Frankly the persons in charge have to be Right Here, Right Now, and have the energy to talk to people on a daily basis. It’s a lot of work to keep spirits high and turnouts for events big.

I am going to leave it up to Harrison and Glen to put the word out and try to get people organized. I am leaving to go back to Oregon in a few days so I won’t be at this meeting.

They can respond here with whatever contact information they want to provide.

It has been a great run, I loved the years spent hanging out with you all. Lisa and I made some lifelong friends with many of you. Frankly if I could sit down and buy everyone a beer I would.

I’ll be leaving Tuesday Morning, but if you need to catch me in the meantime, 778-394-7717 is my local number. After that, My Oregon number is 503-678-2508.
Keep in touch guys and gals.   My email is the best way to contact me, as I won’t be letting my capt@captfiero.com email account go away any time soon.

David E. Bergquist
Founding Member West Coast Fiero’s of BC.

Edited by Capt Fiero
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2013 at 10:23pm
Just a quick fix, the topic said 7pm, but the body said 6pm. The meeting is at 6pm. I fixed the subject line. So if you are reading this from an E-Mail link, please excuse the typo.

David

Aren't you all just going to miss all my Typo's.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:33pm
I will be there. Hopefully I can get my car back together in time so I am not fieroless.
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:23pm

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:24pm
Sorry, I didn't get a shot of Roger's car. It was getting dark and we went inside.   

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:25pm
Oh wait! I did get a picture.

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:58am
I can't post pics from last night there's NO TREE WITH ARROW POINTING UP
Johnny-B-Good

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:04am

John, the forum seems to be screwed up at the moment.

Not only is there "NO TREE WITH ARROW POINTING UP", but when I tried to quote your post, it wouldn't appear in my post.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:06am

And there's no EDIT button.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:18am

Interesting... it's just this particular thread that's affected in this manner.

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:37am
Patrick, we are BLACK LISTED   
Johnny-B-Good

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic