West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Fiero Spotting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red Fiero, aero nose, black bra...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Fiero, aero nose, black bra...
    Posted: 20 February 2014 at 7:56pm

Today (about 3:30 PM) was the first time I've seen another Fiero on the road (except at a Fiero function) for a long time.

It was red, probably a notchie (I didn't have time to take a better look at the side profile), with an aero nose and a black bra.

It was at the stoplight at Grandview Hwy going south on Renfrew street in east Vancouver. I was going north on Renfrew in my red Formula, and I turned left onto Grandview Hwy directly in front of it. I tooted and waved (felt like a geek), but I couldn't tell if the driver was paying any attention.

Was it anyone here?

Edited by Patrick
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2014 at 5:18pm

I suspect it was the same Fiero I saw today just before 5 PM. It was heading east on 22nd stopped at Rupert, again in east Van.

I think it's a red notchie with silver aero trim, so I'll guess it's an '85 GT.

This time I waived out my open driver's window as I drove directly by it going the other way. No response that I could see. Maybe next time I'll throw something.

karnak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote karnak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 8:53pm
ya.. throw something.. lol  a shoe maybe.  but not your shoe.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 9:52pm

Maybe you could grab one of Colby's for me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic