West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Engines / Transmissions and Related Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTD: 84 engine/ECM harness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote fierosound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTD: 84 engine/ECM harness
    Posted: 18 May 2014 at 2:46pm
I kinda butchered my engine harness when went to carb on the Indy's SD4 race engine.
I basically removed the TBI related sensor components at that time.

Now I'm looking at going back to a fuel injection system of sorts, and the logical place to start is with
another 1984 STOCK 4-cylinder TBI wiring harness that will have all the sensor connectors etc in place.

SO - I need a complete engine harness to ECM from a 1984 with A/C and Auto (manual OK too)

Thanks,
Tony - Calgary
fierosound1@shaw.ca
My 87 GT http://www.fierosound.com

My Indy Pace Car below...

Edited by fierosound
fierosound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fierosound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 6:05am

Still need one guys.

Fiero Factory in the States wants what they probably paid for the parts car they're taking it off of. :(

Edited by fierosound
fierosound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fierosound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 5:32am
Got one out of Ontario for $40

Fiero Factory in Alabama wanted US$300 + shipping/handling

Edited by fierosound
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 12:38pm
You are the 2nd person today to have a major issue with the Fiero Factory. They charged a guy $1100 USD for a used 5spd Getrag then shipped it and they had stripped it of everything. No shift brackets, no shift arms, nothing, just a bare transaxle. When he called to complain they told him those parts are extra. I'll see if I can dig up the message.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 12:40pm
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
monzaguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote monzaguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 11:13am
Everything out of the U.S.A. (by the time they finish
tacking on the shipping and conversion) your looking at
paying at least 50 percent more than the part cost.
its no wonder they can offer FREE shipping to all American
states. Canadians supliment their postage rates.
ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 4:38pm
Was at Pick-a-part on Saturday an that 85 Duke was still there.

Edited by ARTIC-1
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 4:37am
Tony, you mentioned somewhere you got a quote from the Fiero Factory for a harness and it was a really inflated price to begin with, there id now a huge thread, on the Fiero Facebook group with another person having a huge bad deal with The Fiero Factory. He needed a Getrag trans badly. They charged him 1100 bucks for the Trans, plus shipping, and when he got it, all the shift linkage was removed, the slave bracket, the arm that the slave pushes on, even the VSS had been removed so he got a bare trans for $1100 bucks and it was a used unit with no real warranty.   I can't believe Jeremy has changed the place so much since Ed Parks retired. At this rate it will be another Fiero business that ends up closing its doors. Its getting a HUGE bad reputation.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic