Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

June 14th Meeting Reminder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 14th Meeting Reminder
    Posted: 13 June 2014 at 4:15pm
   Hey guys and gals, it’s that time of the month again, yes, you do need to jump in your Fiero and cruise up together with all your Fiero Friends at this month’s West Coast Fiero’s of British Columbia club meeting.   This is a SPECIAL meeting, as I am going to be chairing it for the first time in a number of years. Jeeze I hope I can remember how to do it.

Hmm important topics of the month, wrap up on Arlington and the All Pontiac Show.   I was at the All Pontiac but not the Arlington so I hope someone from the Arlington run can have something to say about that, and I’ll try to fill in as best as I can with the Pontiac Show.   I was really pleased to see our club name and logo printed on the back of every T-Shirt sold for this years All Pontiac Show and Shine.      As well as our name on the giant Thank You board from the Pacific Performance Pontiac Car Club.      

Its SUMMER and with Summer comes Summer HEAT, our Fiero’s are pretty HOT little cars and just as hot as they look, the engines can run even hotter.   I’ll share some of my tips on keeping a Fiero cool in the summer traffic jams.   A Fiero with anything under 350hp should have no issue keeping cool in the summer heat even with a semi stock cooling system.

Summer Cruises and drives, what’s planned, who’s planning it, and have you made plans to plan for it. The Northwest Fiero Fest is coming up really quickly, it’s a 3 day Fiero Show and its our very own back yard. I think it’s about a 5hr drive from Surrey to the fest site.

Aside from all that, I don’t know what else to chat about.

See you at the meeting.

David

Alright Standard meeting info.    

Meeting Info and Location
Saturday June 14th 2014 @ 6pm
Ricky's All Day Grill
604-888-4211
8720 204 Street, Langley, BC, V1M2Y5

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply