West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Vendor Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Power steering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Julio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power steering
    Posted: 06 December 2014 at 6:06pm

Power steering complete units available for sale by February 2015. Those racks are simple to instal. Usually under 2 HR, and you dont have to be expert to instal this unit. No modification is needed. For availibility and price please check me up in February.

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 8:56am
Are these electo-hydralic with an electric motor up front, or mechanical with a hydraulic pump driven off the engine with lines to the front.  I have seen both done, in fact members have both installed on their cars. 

What Rack are you using the Corvette or the Mercury one or ???  as ratio will be an important issue for many looking for a faster turning ratio.

Last question, will these be for the 84-87 or the 88 cars?  I know that the largest market will be the 84-87 cars however a higher percentage of 88 owners would be willing to install, as you can't buy new 88 racks any longer. (yet another 88 part that is no longer available)

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic