Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

September Meeting Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September Meeting Update
    Posted: 16 September 2015 at 7:59am
The meeting was held at A&W in Surrey, under great weather conditions. Since there was a car show there at the time, there were lots of cars and people. Attending the meeting where Dave and Lisa with kids, dr. Fiero and Amanda, Jim, Ken and visitor, and Glenn. The meeting was brief with the bonus draw being for the first part of the year, by Red Willy. The second draw for April, May & June was won by Jim, and last but not least the last draw was won by myself. Drawing was done by Amanda. We are looking forward to a close out BBQ and are looking for dates. Thinking about having it at Derby Ridge campground in Fort Langley, as they have suitable space, & a barbecue area. Please let us know what your thoughts are about this. Brendan's black 87 GT is now on the road. It has been off the road for a long time, but now it has been repainted, in original black, with a slight twist. Now it is a phantom black pearl color. I am hoping that he will start attending meetings ( my son) as it is so important as we all know, to have background information for repairs, and group discussion, as well as the friends that are made through the club. Good luck and happy motoring to all.
Fieroman88
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic