West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vancouver Auto Show - Looking for Display Fiero
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vancouver Auto Show - Looking for Display Fiero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote DriveMarketingGroup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vancouver Auto Show - Looking for Display Fiero
    Posted: 04 February 2016 at 2:07pm
Hello Everyone,

My name is Josh from Drive Marketing Group - Marketing Agency for Vancouver International Auto Show.
We are currently looking for 1 MINT Fiero to display at our event as part of an "80's Poster Car" Display.

Would love to have a local Fiero and show support to the West Coast Fiero forum.

If you would be interested in displaying your vehicle, the show takes place Mar 23-27 and it'll be displayed indoors of course.  Please send us an email info@drivemarketinggroup.ca with a photo of your car and how we can contact you.

Should you need to reach me directly, please call 604 837 3536.

Thank you again everyone!

www.vancouverinternationalautoshow.com
www.drivemarketinggroup.ca
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2016 at 10:51am
I will volunteer my car, but I think some of you (the rest of us) have cars in much better condition than mine.   Mine has lots of flaws that will cost money to fix that I can't get WAF for at this time. 

Glenn?   Maureen?    Joe?   Jonny (RamBunkShush 2 ? )    

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
DannyCanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DannyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2016 at 3:52pm
I was gonna suggest you Ken or Glenn's 88
88 duke, bog standard
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2016 at 9:40am
Yes...I sent in a note, but my car is not absolutely show car condition for the autoshow.   I haven't heard from Glenn.  Maureen?  Others, especially those who have placed in the PPPCC show should consider putting their car in.   They only want 1 so the best one we have should be in.  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Fieroman88 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 7:22pm
Josh has requested both my Yellow 88 G.T. & Burgundy 87 G.T. Seems like they will be there.
Fieroman88
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 12:51pm
Very cool.   Did they offer the club free admission to the AutoShow ?  Big smile

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 8:10pm
Update:  Room for one car only so the 88 is the one. As per tickets I will be getting some, but how many I don't know but i will try for enough to satisfy the needs of many.  
Fieroman88
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2016 at 7:01pm
Great show. Lots to see. I drove in amongst Maclearns and had to get pushed out, and onto the flat deck to head home. For some unknown reason my distributor crapped out while there. My emergency kit was at home, with testing parts. Josh Chow at Drive Marketing Group was great and everything went well. Drake's towing was right on with Dan doing a fantastic job with my car. Recommend!!
Fieroman88
ZeroC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZeroC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2016 at 9:32pm
Took a picture of it...it made me smile ...all these crazy highends....and a fiero lol :)
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 10:12am

Big smile

Jim85GT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jim85GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2016 at 7:46pm
Hi Glenn, great car show, saw the 88 in the line up under the Auto Trader Banner.
The write up on the banner above the cars was easy to see from as far away as the front of the show on the top floor.  WOW.
The car looked like a show piece compared to the (Red) 1987 Ferrari Testarossa and the (White) 1987 Porsche 930 Turbo.
Big smile
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2016 at 5:18pm
Can't uplaod a picture.
Fieroman88
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic