West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who killed the Pontiac Fiero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who killed the Pontiac Fiero
    Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:34pm
Johnny-B-Good

ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 9:13am
83??? I got get me an 83! There rare! First line I read is Wrong year,84 would be the first year I'm sure.an the Fiero is vary much Alive! Here any way.cheers all
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by ARTIC-1 ARTIC-1 wrote:

83??? I got get me an 83! There rare! First line I read is Wrong year,84 would be the first year I'm sure.an the Fiero is vary much Alive! Here any way.cheers all

Actually the first Fiero's rolled into the showrooms in November 1983 as 1984 model year cars. 

Last week, I was about to pull out of a parking space in a parking lot when a family walked by.  I just happened to pop my headlights at that moment and I guess it was the very first time the boy of about 10 years old saw pop up headlights turn on.  He just turned and I saw his face light up as he went "Whoa!!" and thought it was the coolest thing he ever saw in his life. LOL 

I gave them a wave and drove off.  Maybe he'll grow up to be a mechanical engineer one day. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic