West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Members Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eat Your Heart Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote TairrieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eat Your Heart Out
    Posted: 17 February 2008 at 2:34pm
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 12:46am

I like the colour on the purple one, but more shots of the Yellow one please :)

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
TairrieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TairrieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 1:51am
The yellow one isnt mine, its the guy i bought the blue one from, when i went to his house to pick it up the yellow one was slaughterd into a unfinished kit car x.x  and the purple one is in the impound lot now......
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 1:59am
That yellow one is nice. Would that be an 86 SE? I'm curious about the rear end. Is that factory? it looks nicer than normal for some reason.

Purple is an odd color for a car. But good on ya for having courage to do what you want. Just kidding, the car looks clean! What year/model is it? Where abouts are you? Us Non-Areo body fiero's need to stick together!

*Edit

I just read your latest post. So.. the blue one is your current car? If that's the case, we can't go driving together. Not unless you get some rubber pad bumpers.
TairrieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TairrieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 2:01am
the yellow one is a 86 se and the lights on the back are differnt there put in as like cougar lights...i also have a pair i need to install the purple one is a 86 sports coupe 
Borteep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Borteep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 2:23am
Looks to me like a GT rear bumper on the yellow car.
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 8:32am
The 86 SE had a GT body kit (aero) save the spoiler. To my understanding.
TairrieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TairrieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:42pm
erm well the yellow one is like the blue one and my blue one is a se so im pretty sure matts right 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic