Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Euphoria Chocolate Shop Meet Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euphoria Chocolate Shop Meet Pics
    Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:53am
Just a huge Thank You to Blair and Angela of Euphoria Chocolates. They kept everyone buzzing on Chocolates and Espresso until about 9pm.    We had 12 Fieros in total. 11 at the shop then a few of them had to take off for prior engagements, so the remaining 8 cars, all hit the road together.   We went as a group out of Euphoria and headed up 96th down to 200st and took 200th street all the way down to Willow brook mall and pulled into the Red Robin. It was a very cool site seeing that many Fiero's traveling down the road together.   At one point, Graeme and I opened it up a bit from a few lights, but lifted out of it before speeds got insane. We did have to pull over and wait for the rest of the crowd to get together.

I am sorry I did not get pics of everyones cars as it started to get dark before everyone showed up.

So from the people I can remember that came in Fiero's.

Blair in his 86 3.8 Coupe.
John and Amanda in Johns 86GT
John Carlo in his Choptop 86GT
Lisa aka FieroChick in her 85 2M6
Myself in my 88GT
Brian and Kirsten in his 86GT
Nigel and Feebee in his 86GT
Graeme in his 88GT
Borteep in his 86GT
Ryan and his mother in his 88 Formula
Marcel in his 87SE
Glen in his 88GT. (We met him at Red Robin)

Ok here are the pics. I have some video's of the drive, but are in .mov file format so I have to change it and edit it and tweak how it looks as its pretty dark. (Any Mac lovers want to play with the clips to try and clean them up.

Edited by Capt Fiero
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Blair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 7:05am
Thank you to all that came out to fort Langley last night. It was a lot of fun and I hope to have you all back again soon.
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:03am
Had a great time...have tp remember not to out my bag of chocolate on top of my sub next time when I have the heat on...lol
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic