Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Special Gift to our club from the PPPCC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Special Gift to our club from the PPPCC
    Posted: 14 March 2007 at 9:02pm

Thats Pacific Performance Pontiac Car Club.  www.pppcc.com

I got a phone call from a gentleman in the PPPCC today. They said we were (West Coast Fieros) a topic of discussion at there meeting on Monday.  Uh Oh, what did we do now,.  To my surprise this was a special gift from them to us.  They had a vote on it and according to Kim it was a unanimous Yes vote to give us there account cards. 

So whats an account card you might ask?

They have been in dealings with NAPA for some time to get some sort of regulated discount for themselves.  Well NAPA came through and got a cash account set up very similar to our Lordco club account. 

I met up with Kim and he presented me with 50 NAPA discount card packages.  The cards are already activated and just need to be shown to the parts store counter when purchasing parts. The discount is a flat rate of 30% on all purchases.  

I know store loyalty is important and I still make Lordco my first call on most items, however there are times that Lordco does not have stock, or they simply could not get a given brand of an item.   With the NAPA warehouse in Port Kells, (Langley) and them having a sales counter right there it makes it pretty handy for people in Surrey and Langley to be able to pop in and get things.

These cards were a gift to the club and will given out to all people with current 2007 dues receipts.  If you have already paid your 2007 dues just let Lisa or I know and we will make sure you get your card.

I have included a copy of the letter and picture of the card.

Note account number has been removed from image on card below. Account number is printed on the card you are given only.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 10:19pm
Cool.  I guess I should go to the next meeting and pay my dues....

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:57am
For anyone that did not get there cards at the meeting, please feel free to come to the Tech Session on May 5th and I will have them there. 
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic