West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Car Chat (Not Fiero Specific) » Pacific Performance Pontiac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So who is the PPPCC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So who is the PPPCC
    Posted: 15 March 2007 at 12:09pm
Car Club Meetings

Thank you for your interest in the Pacific Pontiac Car Club of Vancouver!

We meet the second Calandar Monday of each month at 7:30, (some members arrive around 7:00 PM. at CHOO CHOO's RESTAURANT - 20559 Fraser Hwy in downtown Langley.
During the year we have a charity car washes, bowling fun nights, our Annual Show and Shine, attend Cruise For Kids as well as various car shows in Lower Mainland and the United States.

We are affiliated with two clubs in Portland area and support each other's club activities as often as possible.

We would be pleased to have you join our club! Annual dues are only $30.00 CAN and this includes a newsletter bi monthly where you can place classified ads free of charge.

If you would like to attend a meeting there is no obligation to join. If you would like to join, or need more info you can contact us through the Internet by sending an email to pacificpontiac@shaw.ca.

Our mailing address is:
Pacific Performance Pontiac Car Club
P.O. Box 24
Maple Ridge  BC
V2X 7E9   Canada

Our e-mail address is: pacificpontiac@shaw.ca

Thank you!

Terry Beale
Club President
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
KJJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KJJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 9:12pm

As one of the members of the Pontiac club.It's nice to have a thread on your clubs website.We are off to a good start of working together.That both clubs benefit .

Thanks for the Starbucks

marcelvdgn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote marcelvdgn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 10:24pm

Recieved my invitation to the All Pontiac Show and Shine in todays mail....... Event is june 10th...... i'm sending my $10.00 registration tomorrow.  Who else is going???????

Marcel

Marcel 86SE V6 Auto
85SE V6 Auto
85 2m4
soon to be sleeper 3.8sc 5 speed
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:01pm
Lisa got hers today, but sniff sniff I did not get mine.  Probably get it tomorrow.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 6:25pm
Kind of late to be sending my $10 in so I emailed PPPCC and told them I'm going but will bring money to the show.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 6:30pm
Yep Ken I got your email as well.  I have spoke to members of the PPPCC and all is going well.  It is going to be a great show.  
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
wagonman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wagonman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 9:10am

Well here it is..2009 and the Pontiac Show is again at Softball City on June 14th.  Posters are coming soon, info on our site (pppcc.com) or call me (Terry Beale)

Many details will be coming out in the next few weeks.  You Fiero people are wanted and needed to help make this a success. 

More to come.

Love Pontiacs
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:22am

June 13 2010 is this year's show date.

Was thinking about bringing out the Fiero and the Solstice - anyone else going?

1988 3.2 turbo Fiero

1957 3.4 in Jamaican MG

2009 2.0 Pontiac GXP coupe
aukc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aukc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:08am
I'll be there with the Bonneville
1995 Bonneville SSEi (North Vancouver, BC)
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:58pm
If I can find a local shop to work at, I'll be in BC, which means I can go.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic