West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Interior and Car Audio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

6.5 inch subs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Stereo and Alarm Guy

Post Options Post Options   Quote waylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6.5 inch subs
    Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:05am

This is a new line of speakers i have stumbled upon . Pricing is simply amazing  where the quality of these subs is concerned . I have been installing same quality 15" subs and the clarity is off thw charts . Please let me know if you are interested . They take me a few days to pick them up as my supplier is fairly local.

The 65X is the flagship of the Mpyre Audio line. There is simply nothing else like our 65X subwoofer on earth. It is the highest excursion 6.5" driver in existence. With as much output as most 10" subwoofers while maintaining the best sound quality in the industry, the 65X allows much more installer freedom since they will fit virtually anywhere. These custom XBL^2 enabled drivers are for the serious audiophile that will not compromise sound quality.

The 65X features XBL^2 motor technology, a vented, 4 spoke European cast aluminum basket, dry carbon fiber cone, custom 38mm wound 4 layer copper voice coil using an aluminum former, powerful ceramic magnet structure and of course world class build quality!

Canadian Dollars $144.00

Edited by waylon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic