Print Page | Close Window

Some changes ahead for the club

Printed From: West Coast Fieros
Category: Off Topic
Forum Name: Got something you want to talk about.
Forum Description: General Stuff that is not Fiero related. Life, computers, Just Stuff
URL: http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287
Printed Date: 27 April 2024 at 1:46pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Some changes ahead for the club
Posted By: Dawg
Subject: Some changes ahead for the club
Date Posted: 04 August 2013 at 9:38pm
Hello everyone.

Dave has told me that he is stepping down as President of the club.  His life is just too complicated right now to deal with club issues.

One thing I would like to discuss is the storage facility in Cloverdale.  It just happens that the owners have sold the property.  So we have new landlords there at the moment.  I am taking over the unit on behalf of the club.

At the moment I am gathering all the details about what will change and so on.  Also I have offered to be webmaster if need be.

Anyone interested enough in saving the club by getting seriously involved should pipe up now.  Otherwise, I suspect we will not survive the winter as a group.

Also, I need to know if there is anyone interested in using part of the storge.  If the rates go up I am likely to pull out unless we can drum up some interest.

OK....there it is folks.

Hope you are all having a great summer.

Dawg (very busy guy this year)

-------------
You dream it up....I'll make it

Replies:
Posted By: Romeo
Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:16am
Well, I can't offer too much in the way of help (I'm
working twelve hours a day these days), I will help in
whatever capacity I can. PM whatever you need.

-------------
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.

Posted By: karnak
Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:05am
i am wiling to offer up a static ip for the continued hosting of the site (if it helps)

Gary

Posted By: Bassman
Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:54am
As a club we don't really need a web site now days, but as a club I am certain we are not going anywhere...we just need a avenue to post and reach each other.

The monthly meetings were always a nice time to meet and gather, I thin we can get more draw with "Events" 3-5 times a year, and especially when we have bridge tolls to deal with, cost me $9 almost last meeting...lol

We have a FB, maybe lets try using it more?...and as Gary offered a ip for someone maybe to move this site to.

Anyways, still a loving Fiero owner as many of us, just life has other things for us to deal with, doesn't mean we cannot still continue in a different way:)

Cheers...Brian

PS: Tris your Woos for 12 hour days...lol

-------------
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">

Posted By: Capt Fiero
Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:25pm
Guys don't worry about the website, Graeme and I have the hosting stuff taken care of, and Damian has agreed to step in and take over moderating.

5 or 6 years ago, I moved the club domain from its own host to my personal host. I pay about $180 per year, of that about $60 of it was club domain stuff. Note that its not just the domain name, its the unlimited @westcoastfieros.com email accounts, the email lists, and related sub domains. Several people do use the @westcoastfieros.com email accounts.   It was the only way to get an automated email system up and running as well as getting us unlimited Bandwidth for the larger club videos. I have given over the years a few people FTP accounts to upload the really big stuff.

Please also note that the forum software itself is actually not even hosted by me, Graeme has been hosting the forum for years, all I do is point the westcoastfieros.com domain to his server. What I/The Club host is the larger media content. This was done so Graeme could have unlimited access to the forum software and allowed me to handle all the media without the risk of breaking the forum. (you know me, If it ain't broke, I find a way to break it)

The main issue is that I did almost all the behind the scenes stuff for Photo Galleries, and such. Posting all the club galleries from meetings, racing home, editing all the photos running it through my gallery software then uploading it via ftp, creating a link and posting the gallery to the site.   I would also do the same thing for Members that wanted a gallery for one reason or another.

Same went for club videos of runs and such. Which in the early days I never missed a run. It was nearly 2 years ago that my father passed and I started this roller coaster ride in Oregon. Which has left myself and Lisa unable to really take care of club stuff. I am really grateful for the work that Harrison has done over the last few years. Glenn in Port Kells has agreed to also do some major help with the club funds. Things that need to be picked up from my house are the club scan tools, the club banner and the money box. I believe that Glenn is going to handle the money box in conjunction with Harrison.

I would like to keep writing on this topic, but I have to run again.

I assure you I am not leaving the Fiero World, and still do subscribe to every section of this forum, so I get instant emails anytime any one of you posts a thread or reply to a thread.   I don't always have time to reply, and sometimes don't even feel its right for me to add my 2 cents to a topic that I am not involved in.

Take Care Everyone and rest assured the forum is not going anywhere.

P.S. I could add facebook.westcoastfieros.com to our domain list if that would be helpful and set it to go to our Facebook page.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.

Posted By: Car-2-Lo
Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Bassman Bassman wrote:

As a club we don't really need a web site now days, but as a club I am certain we are not going anywhere...we just need a avenue to
post and reach each other.

Cheers...Brian

PS: Tris your Woos for 12 hour days...lol

I'm happy the web site is going to stay

Brian, that's what a web site is for, to keep in touch that's the best avenue to post and reach each other (with pics)
Without the web site as a club it will not go anywhere, the web site is THE CLUB.

We'll see you soon

-------------
Johnny-B-Good

Date Posted: 05 August 2013 at 5:39pm
I am all about having the site ...I miss read thinking there was a issues, etc...

-------------
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Posted By: Patrick
Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:16am

One "change" I'd like to see is the content of the club's front (home) page.

The same blurb about Our Latest Meeting Wrapup Letter has been sitting there since October 2011.  It's now August of 2013.

Ironically, the write-up was about options on how best to update the front page.   http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2715&PN=1&TPN=1 - Option #2 won by a landslide... or so we've been reminded for the last three years!

Considering that this is what everyone/anyone who visits the club's website first sees, it might be an idea to update front page current content on a more regular basis.

Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

The same blurb about Our Latest Meeting Wrapup Letter has been sitting there since October 2011. 06_110755_smiley_wtf.gif"> It's now August of 2013.

Ironically, the write-up was about options on how best to update the front page.   http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?
TID=2715&PN=1&TPN=1
- Option #2 won by a landslide... or so we've been reminded for the last three years!

Considering that this is what everyone/anyone who visits the club's website first sees, it might be an idea to update front page current content on a more regular basis.

Very good Patty    who's in charge of the first page anyway lets get this club site updated

-------------
Johnny-B-Good

Posted By: karnak
Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 2:20pm
Ya.. "last posted picture" of RBS2 can go there.. pure eye candy.

Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 7:58pm
The Front Page info was automatically updated from the "Meeting Wrap Up" thread. Tristan stopped updating it so the front stopped being updated. I have went in and changed it to "Will be updated soon"   I will have to contact Graeme to edit the contact information and have Mine and Lisa's name removed from the front page.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 8:01pm
P.S. This is the thread that the front page draws from. Only Admins / Moderators can post in there.

http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84 - Front Page Thread

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:45pm
  Not to worry, already in the works.

Dawg

Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

I will have to contact Graeme to edit the contact information and have Mine and Lisa's name removed from the front page.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:56pm
It appears as though the same amount of energy has gone into that front page that's been going into the club in general.

I am up for any good ideas.  We ALL need to show each other that we care about this club in the next few months.  Or things will be changing drastically.  I can keep the website up and running and maybe even spice it up a bit.  Lets hear from everyone.

Dawg

it might be an idea to update front page current content on a more regular basis.

-------------

Posted By: redwilley
Date Posted: 07 August 2013 at 8:30am
Capt. Fiero ( Dave )
Very happy for you,Lisa and kids with your move, sad to see you go. (re- the club)
Thanks for all the help you have given me.
redwilley (Maureen)

-------------
redwilley

Date Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Dawg Dawg wrote:

It appears as though the same amount of energy has gone into that front page that's been going into the club in general.I am up for any good ideas.  We ALL need
to show each other that we care about this club in the next few months.  Or things will be changing drastically.  I can keep the website up and running and maybe
even spice it up a bit.  Lets hear from everyone.Dawg

it might be
an idea to update front page current content on a more regular basis.

Dawg, things won't drastically change as long the web site is running. The web site is the CLUB now   
We don't have to meet every month to keep in touch, we have the WCF CLUB web site for that
Members who do want to hook up for coffee or dinner they can plan for it, that's what been going on anyway

-------------
Johnny-B-Good

Posted By: Romeo
Date Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:46am

One "change" I'd like to see is the
content of the club's front (home) page.

The same blurb about Our Latest Meeting
Wrapup Letter
has been sitting there since
October 2011. 06_110755_smiley_wtf.gif"> It's now August of 2013.

Ironically, the write-up was about options on how best
to update the front
page.   http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/for
um_posts.asp?TID=2715&PN=1&TPN=1
- Option #2 won by a
landslide... or so we've been reminded for the last three
years!

Considering that this is what everyone/anyone who
visits the club's website first sees, it might be an idea
to update front page current content on a more
regular basis.

I just want to let it sink in what a
landslide victory it was.

-------------
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.

Posted By: Dr.Fiero
Date Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:03pm
Personally? I think the monthly meetings should just get turfed.

Chatter can happen here, just as easily as there. And let's face it - I'm
1500km's away, and STILL able to chat! Can't make a meeting though.

Want an in person get together? Arrange one! Where? Hmmm... HERE?!

Date Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:26pm
I have said that a few times again with the bridge tolls also...plan gather's:)

-------------
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Posted By: redwilley
Date Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:01pm
I agree the forum is very important,useful and much needed. The club meetings are also valuable as it helps us bond with each other and make new comers welcome.
If you hadn't met at the meetings I'm sure very few of you would be gathering to help each other as you do.
redwilley

-------------
redwilley

Posted By: Patrick
Date Posted: 08 August 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

The same blurb about Our Latest Meeting Wrapup Letter has been sitting there since October 2011.  It's now August of 2013.

Ironically, the write-up was about options on how best to update the front page.   http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2715&PN=1&TPN=1 - Option #2 won by a landslide... or so we've been reminded for the last three years!

I just want to let it sink in what a landslide victory it was.

Yeah, we were all suitably impressed... month after month after month. 

Date Posted: 09 August 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by redwilley redwilley wrote:

I agree the forum is very important,useful and much needed. The club meetings are also valuable
as it helps us bond with each other and make new comers welcome.
If you hadn't met at the meetings I'm sure very few of you would be gathering to help each other as you do.
redwilley

I agree too, meetings are very important nothing change (just because Dave stepped down, he hasn't been at
meetings for a long time anyway), the members still hooked up for the meetings.

There's a small group that always meet anyway, so why end meetings if we still want to meet

-------------
Johnny-B-Good

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:33pm
Ok, it's official, technically we are out of the storage as of Sept 1st. So
ANYONE who has stuff in there better let me know pronto.

We have basically 3 weeks to clear out any valuables. Anything not
accounted for will be sent away to the recycler or the garbage bin.

We will have open door days on weekends for people to look around
and grab things.

Dave will have more details.

Dawg

-------------

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:02pm
Thanks for the update

-------------
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Posted By: Jim85GT
Date Posted: 11 August 2013 at 7:04pm
Hey Damien, do you have any pictures of the items in the storage? and how can we get a hold of you to check it out on the weekend?
I am still working on the Silver 85 GT and would like to see if there is a good dash?

Posted By: beken
Date Posted: 11 August 2013 at 10:45pm
David & Lisa and family,

Gonna miss you.   The folks from the Oregon Fiero Club approached me while at Fiero Fest asking of your status and they want you to join up with them, if you haven't already. Our loss, their gain.

-------------

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd

Date Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:05pm
Lets see what Dave comes up with first, ok?  There is quite a bit stuff collected over the years.

I personally have several good "not mint" grey dash boards in there so PM me.

Originally posted by Jim85GT Jim85GT wrote:

Hey Damien, do you have any pictures of the items in the storage? and how can we get a hold of you to check it out on the weekend?
I am still working on the Silver 85 GT and would like to see if there is a good dash?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:15pm
This weekend coming up I am out of town.  But I can be made available the odd day during the week if need be.

Dave is planning to return to town for a short while to pull out a few goodies for himself.  So there will surely be an open door weekend there somewhere.

After Sept 1st, anything unaccounted for is forfeit.  Because of communication delays there is simply no time left.

Dawg 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:17pm
I would love the time to do a multi quote message, but I have only a few mins before I have to get back to other projects. So here Goes.

Regarding the Meetings, as RedWilly said, the meetings have been the foundation of the club and frankly I think EVERYONE on here, made there real connections to each other at the meeting in the first place and if it was not for the meetings you would probably not be here.   The Portland Club (more on that later) did away with monthly meetings a few years ago and has basically quit being a club. They have a few people that are friends that get together to do stuff. Without the meetings there is no reason for club stickers, club memorabilia and or even dues to pay for a website and hosting. They have dropped their site all together and just do the Facebook thing, as well as the free mailing list through Yahoo Groups. (We tried the Yahoo thing years ago and it just did not work) Although many of us do have Facebook accounts, we don't all use it on a daily basis. Frankly Too Much Spam and Game Crap on Facebook.

If the Club Meetings go away, I think the core of the club will just die off and go back to the way it was about 15 years ago when I started it. Just a bunch of Fiero owners meeting for dinner every once in a while.

To be very honest I don't have a right to really put my 2 cents in as I won't be there, but as the founding member I hope my voice can at least be heard.

Ken yes I have spoke to a few members of the Portland group, and even purchased my new Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors for my 88GT from one of the founding members of the club. They really are a great group of guys. I found him selling Fiero Parts on Craigslist. Fiero's are much more rare down here than in BC. I get lots of people actually asking me What Kind of Car it is. They seem stunned when I say its a 25 year old Pontiac.

Now as to the Storage.   I am taking my 88 Suspension Parts, my Fiero Glove Box, and my snow tires as well as some rear suspension parts.    

There are tons of parts in the locker. I think I even have an old pic gallery of what was/is in there. I'll see if I can't dig that up.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 12 August 2013 at 12:27pm
I think what Damian and I need to do is take out what we want to keep for ourselves and then just do a HUGE FIERO PARTS Garage Sale. What does not get sold for even pennies on the dollar, will then become Freebies on the last day of the month that we keep the locker.   I think if it is suitably advertised, publicized, promoted, we could get people from Washington to come up and pick through it, as well as maybe a person from Alberta to zip out and do a batch buy for Alberta members.

Note prices below are for My Parts only, and prices do not apply to Dawgs parts.

Anyone needing a 125C Fiero Automatic, I think there are 2 or 3 of those in the locker that I know of that need to be sold. I'd go as low as 50 bucks to a club member. Fenders 25 bucks, hoods 25 bucks, trunk lids, SE/Coupe/Early GT 25 bucks, Headlight Motors Early cars, 15 bucks (SOLD AS IS, as I can't be there to warranty anything) Late Model motors, 20 bucks.   

David

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 12 August 2013 at 3:03pm
Hi Dave, Damien and Ken.
Dave, It would be great to see the photo's, especially better if there were new ones from this week,( if your coming up to go through the locker for the items you mentioned).
 The new pictures would really help the our club to see what is there.

If we (as a group) are going to have a garage sale I would think it is really important to involve some of the other Fiero Clubs near by, knowing they would have an inexpensive source for their projects as well.

I can't speak for everyone but, I hope everything starts to settle down more for you now.  I appreciated the work you and Lisa (and the others) have done for the meetings in the past, I can only hope you might be what they need down there to revitalize their clubs.

Posted By: Fieroman88
Date Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:28pm
Hi Dave and Lisa.  Glad to see that (I hope) things are coming together since I last say you two at Aurora. As we discussed briefly, I would look at officiateing over the club if this could be shared by someone else ( Maybe Harrison?)  as it can surely take over your life.  I do not really wish to try and fill your shoes David as I think that is impossable, but the club is an asset to all Fiero owners and it is easier to keep it going, than trying to start it up after it's decline. Meeting are truly bennificial to the new comers and reflects the comradery of our organisation and friendship, welcoming Fiero owners with excitment and insight into the car. If anyone else would rather fill in, please be so kind, as I would gladly take a rear seat if someone else wishes to offer. Best of luck in you new adventure, and I trust you will return at a future time to officiate again. Thanks again for all the effort you have put into West Coast Fieros.

-------------
Fieroman88

Posted By: morphiend
Date Posted: 13 August 2013 at 9:17pm
Hi guys.

I haven't posted much on the forum and I've only been able to make it to 1 meeting so far but I have been lurking on the forum for quite some time before picking up my first Fiero.

The club is one of the main reasons why I took the plunge into Fiero ownership. I would hope that the meetings continue as I believe they really benefit us new members.

just my 2 cents 

Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:20pm
Dave, do you have a date nailed down yet for coming up here?

No one has contacted me regarding any of their stuff in there. So I am
assuming it's just you and me.

Lets not leave it to the last moment, ok?

Cheers,

Dawg

-------------

Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:10pm
Lisa and I will be in BC either tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow. This weekend will be a sell out clear out day. Then the following Saturday will be the last day of the month and what is left over will be either given away or scrapped. I have people down here in Portland that have expressed interest in a few things. So I will bring the trailer up to BC with me so I can haul some stuff back down here.    I will stay in BC for at least the next 2 Saturdays and may return to Oregon after the 1st of the month. I also may have found a short term storage for my extremely important stuff. So I will need to move it there before I leave back for Oregon.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:44pm
Hi Dave and Damien, I was off for the last 3 days and was not available. (out of town).
It would be great to see what is available in the storage unit (pictures) before contacting either of you.  It would save a lot of running around etc and we could even set up a time for someone to be available to meet at the Cloverdale storage? Damien would have a long way to travel from work to the storage in any case.  As mentioned before, I am still working on the 85GT and it would be very beneficial to see what if available for the club members to pick through before it disappears? Please contact me by phone(yes phone) as I am not always on the forum.  604-591-8154 (there is an answering system after the 4th ring).

Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:09pm
Sorry Jim, it is unlikely that I will have the opportunity to deal with
pictures as you know I am a long ways from the storage.

I have a full cradle from my original car. That motor is loaded with
performance parts. The cradle has poly or aluminum bushings. A good
strong 5 speed tranny also.

I have lots of bits and pieces that I will go through after the first of the
month.

My flat deck trailer is also for sale $300.

OK Dave, send me a text when you're around and we can get together.

Cheers

Dawg

-------------

Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:08pm
Hi Damien, thanks for the info.  John Craker just rebuilt my engine and I am working on finishing up the final parts before really getting into putting it together, that's why I am interested to see what is there.  I know it is next to impossible for you, knowing where you are but, if you are going out there this weekend, Please give me a call and hopefully we can set something up (ps. I always work on Saturday but, I am suppose to finish at noon this Saturday).
Thanks
Jim

Posted By: Fieroman88
Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:23pm

Would like to take a look myself \. Pls advise where and when we can meet up, or call me.

Glenn

-------------
Fieroman88

Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:18pm
Ok, lets aim for early afternoon on Saturday. I will be there by noon.
Jim, get there as soon as is practical. I have hours of work ahead of
me, so I will probably be there till 3:00pm or so.

See you then.

Dawg

-------------

Date Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:41pm
Hi Damien, is there a map or reference to find the storage unit?
Thanks
Jim
ps. the timing sounds good to me..

Date Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:29pm
I honestly don't know the address. It was previously a farm.

It is near Hwy 10 and 184th st in Cloverdale. It will be just past 53rd
ave and 184th st. On your left going south. Lots of trucks parked in
a large gravel yard.

Phone me once you're there and I can guide you in.

604-818-4332

-------------

Date Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:54pm
I will be able to help coordinate better once I am back in BC. I am all packed and am going to load my things into my Fiero tonight. Lisa and I are leaving Oregon in the morning with the kids and our new puppies. Traveling with a 9 month old baby, a 3 year old daughter and 2 Mini Australian Shepard's, we will be lucky if we make it in 8hrs let alone with our Sanity in tact. (Her and the baby in the blazer with the dogs and Arianna and I in the Fiero)   

I have cancled my CDN Cell so only way to get in touch with me will be the House Number in Canada 604-584-7717 or my US Cell 503-915-1044

I will also be checking my email on my phone during the drive up, capt@captfiero.com   

I will have to review my pricing guide as mentioned earlier in the post as well as set up a time on Saturday and Sunday for public purchases. Obviously I would "LIKE" to get as much cash value as I can but I "NEED" to liquidate as much as possible. Then I will have to re-purchase what I need when I get back to the USA. Most of the 84-87 parts will be pennies on the dollar, I will be saving a few parts for my V8 and my 88 Suspension parts. Unless someone makes me an offer on all of my 88 Control Arms and Rear Suspension parts. No I don't have a cradle, but I do have all the Toe Link Rods and hard to come by 88 specific stuff. No Bearings though. However I do have a source for new front bearings down here in the US if someone is in dire need.

Its going on Midnight and I want to be on the road in less than 8hrs, so talk to you all soon.

P.S. I am open to trades for Traxxas E-Maxx, or Traxxas Stampede Upgrade Parts. As well as Computer Parts. So even if you don't have cash, but have something interesting to trade, you might be able to hit me up. PCI-E Video Cards with HDMI Output or MB/CPU combo's I5 or Better.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:24pm
Well I am back in BC, went to the locker today, OMG I had almost forgotten how much stuff there was. I took about 40 pictures and will start up a photo gallery of the stuff.

Damian I also shot pics of your stuff, I don't know what you want to sell and what you want to keep, do you want me to just post it all up and you can take offers. I also shot your Trailer and your Spare Motor.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Posted By: Dr.Fiero
Date Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

I also shot your Trailer and your Spare Motor.

Well that was pointless. But if you had to, I hope you at least used a large
caliber and made it quick.

Date Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:04pm
Sure put my stuff up. I am open to selling a lot of it. Lets see what the
interest is.

See you tomorrow.

Dawg

-------------

Date Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:08pm

Great Fiero Garage Sale, Saturday August 24th 11am to 4pm and Sunday August 25th 10am-6pm Also Monday - Friday by appointment. Call David 604-584-7717 or Lisa 604-897-1465 Location, It is near Hwy 10 and 184th st in Cloverdale. It will be just past 53rd large Gravel Parking Lot with Trucks parked in it on the Left. Then Look for Fiero's. Also Contact Damian, 604-818-4332

http://captfiero.com/fierogaragesale - http://captfiero.com/fierogaragesale

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:02pm
We had a decent turn out today. Thanks to Glen and Tim for the help.

Sorry we missed you Jim. I can't imagine how you could have missed
the location. It is huge with a large gravel yard full if big trucks.

Dave is there tomorrow, (Sunday). Maybe try again.

If you do, tell him to point you to my area. Take home any dash I have
there and we'll work it out later.

Cheers,

Dawg

-------------

Date Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:58pm
Well, I didn't go far enough down the hill on 184, DARN..... and then ran around the other streets looking.  That's what happens when you rush some where after a super busy early shift on a Saturday morning...

The pictures sure help though, thanks.
I hope to meet Dave at the storage at noon on Sunday (hopefully won't have to work (another person sick??)).
Lots of good stuff to go through.
Thanks
Jim

Date Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:22pm
Well I just did a scary thing. I posted the add to Craigslist. With a link to the pictures. I doubt it is going to bring in that many people, but who knows, I really need to clear out stuff. Damian make sure to have your phone handy in case I need to call you and ask a price for something of yours.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:39pm
I will be shooting video, so might not get back to you right away.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:21pm
Understandable, do you want me to give it my best judgment or just tell them no its not for sale at this time…….. That is if I can’t get in touch with you.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:39pm
Ok gang. Here is the final on the storage. I am out now and I took the
locks off the doors. There is still a lot of great stuff in there.

Just head over any time and help yourselves. The new owner would
love to see more stuff gone I'm sure.

Cheers,

Dawg

-------------

Posted By: Rob N.
Date Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:41pm
Hi , I was just down there and the care taker & one of the owners was giving me a real hard time about the stuff left in the storage. Planned to be there 15 min, Got a lecture for 45 min, so if you go there, be prepared!!

Date Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:51am
Hi, I was just at a British car show in the Valley. Some of the MGB guys have been looking for Fireo seats. I saw a couple of them in the locker. Are there any chances if getting them out? Hs the differences with the owner been settled?

Date Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:51am
Hi, I was just at a British car show in the Valley. Some of the MGB guys have been looking for Fireo seats. I saw a couple of them in the locker. Are there any chances if getting them out? Has the differences with the owner been settled?

Date Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:05am
I took out 1 pair of seats last week, but there are 2 more sets sitting out. If I had a pickup I would go in and grab the metal shelving.   You should be safe to go and grab things till the end of the month. If anyone gets in your face tell them to F-Off its not responsibility, you are trying to remove more stuff regardless.

-------------
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6

Date Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:01pm
Exactly, they want stuff removed, so tell them that's what you are
doing.

Other than that, ignore them.

Dawg

-------------